Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ironing out the Irony

First and foremost, I've realized there's something I need to announce to you all. I've continuously had worried readers concerned about my health after reading my posts. To put this commotion to rest (not to say I don't enjoy your feedback, I really do), until further notice, any update tagged #DancingWithDeath is looking back at the past during my battle with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Everything else is dealing with the present.

Second, ironically, I am trying to spread the word about what exactly went on with my battle against cancer, to make others aware of just what it is people go through during such a trial. And yet this unknown ailment I am currently facing is keeping me too tired to write about the past. Strange how that works. Lucky for me (and for you!) I've hit a turning point and I've regained much of my lost energy, so we're back in business! Thank you all for your patience as I deal with whatever this is I'm dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment